Monday 18 November 2013

The thrill of the open road...



Ok so I got a little carried away - but I really liked the image ( IMG066 from the Besties range)
I printed the image and coloured it using my water colour pencils. Using my craft knife and cutting mat, carefully cut out a slot in a piece of card, that would become the front of the card. I stamped it up using various tree and flower stamps, in a variety of delicate colours.
  A tab was made using a small strip of card that was fed through the slot in the stamped front, the digi attached using double sided tape. This allows the car to move backwards and forwards along the card. To finish it off some 'Dimensional Magic' was added to her sunglasses and the car headlights to extra depth and texture. This girl is now ready for the wind through her hair as she hits the open road.


                          For more Bestie creations check out  http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.ie/ 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, Please feel free to leave your comments as they are always appreciated ...especially the nice ones :)