Sunday 10 November 2013

New Arrival

Sorry I've been neglecting my blog - Note to self must do better in the future

This card is obviously for a new baby. As I dont have all the fancy machinery to cut out the shapes - I traced around an old CD and used it as the basis for the pram, cutting out a quarter in order to give it the final shape.
Using a piece of grey polkadot paper and my hougie board to create the fan shape as the hood for the pram. I made 4 white circular shapes and 4 slightly smaller pink ones that I put dots on to give the appearance of buttons. The pink circles were layered-up using sticky pads- these were put on the front and back of the card as wheels.
Finally I stamped a tiny 'For you' tag and made a pretty double bow to finish it all off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, Please feel free to leave your comments as they are always appreciated ...especially the nice ones :)