Monday 18 November 2013

'Just' a card using Besties Image, Spots and Stripes



My first official blog for the Besties Group. This is IMG066, coloured with my water-colour pencils, some dotty paper, a stripe of pink, some pale pink gems, a polka dot ribbon and a punched butterfly that I layered.
Quite frequently it is said to me 'but what do you do after the event with it - afterall its JUST a card'  So with that in mind - I thought  how could I make a more lasting 'useful' card?
 For the eagle-eyed among you, you may have noticed a ribbon attached to digi. After colouring it, I turned it to the back and added a little detail, lamenated it, punched it, added the ribbon and using sticky backed velcro I attached it to the card. So now I've created a little travel tag that can be hung from a case or bag. Its a little twist on 'JUST' a card......


To see the other Besties Design Team creations - check out http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.ie/

2 comments:

  1. Welcome on board to the team, good to have you and your inspiration. Fab card and love the idea of it being a seperate tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, Please feel free to leave your comments as they are always appreciated ...especially the nice ones :)